Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A little snow finally tonight. can't believe this winter so far, as no snow at all here, but lots around us. I'm sure we will pay soon.
Got Ev to the Mall yesterday in the wheel chair & got her to the stores she wanted. Kinda hard pushing with my bum wrist, but glad I could do it. I'm finished with my Christmas shopping I think. Hard to get into shopping much at this age.
Still trying to get onto Morgan's new Blog & no luck. Got to be doing something wrong. I'm sorry that I write on my very seldom. Just lead kind of a boring life, so not that much to write about.
Had $300 of work done on our car friday & now today the drivers window won't work. I checked that out & they want $350 to fix that, so on hold for now. Just so it doesn't go down & can't get it up.
Made peanut butter/oatmeal cookies tonight. Not good for the waist, but I love them & will share them.
Evelyn asleep in the easy chair, so trying to be quiet in here with the computer & a puzzle. Lost one edge piece of a 1000 piece pizzle & that is bugging me.
Okay enough for now-

2 comments:

jan m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jan m said...

Trying again....my comment got deleted.
Wish we were there to enjoy the cookies with you. They sound good!
Just getting some snow, enough to cover the ground.